UPF 50 Activewear
January 6, 2016
We like to embrace the warmer weather that’s been slowly rolling in by taking our workouts from the gym to the lakefront. Of course, that requires stylish sun protection. To make your outfit choice easy, we put together the perfect sun protective gym bag full of all the essentials you’ll need before hitting the pavement.
(clockwise from top left)
- The Nicole LS Athletic Crewneck is perfect for those chilly morning runs while the sun is rising.
- Quench your thirst with this S’well bottle, keeping your water cold for 24 hours!
- Energize your workout with Bose SoundSport headphones, both sweat-resistant and comfortable.
- Feeling a round of golf or a game of tennis? The Kathryn SS Athletic Collared Shirt is sure to be a winner.
- Add the benefits of barefoot running with the comfort and protection of a traditional shoe in these Nike Free running shoes.
- Workout, bike, hike or hit the beach in our FloJo Athletic Legging.