How To Contour Your Face in 5 Easy Steps
July 27, 2017
One of the latest beauty trends nowadays is contouring one’s face with makeup. However, for those of us who are not a Kardashian, or are not as skilled with our makeup as others, contouring can seem like an impossible task. Well, not anymore! Follow these simple steps to master the contour look…
1. With a darker shade of bronzer/foundation, map out your face. It is important to keep in mind that this should not be more than two colors darker than your natural complexion tone. Begin by tracing your temples and nose, then move to your cheekbones.
2. Blend it together (using your hands, a sponge, etc.) by tapping over the color until it is completely blended.
3. Highlight! If you don’t own highlighter, simply use a lighter shade of foundation or bronzer. Apply lightly underneath your eyes, chin, and forehead.
4. Apply blush at the top of your cheekbone for a sun kissed, natural look.
5. Finally, set your makeup in place with a loose powder.