Summer Makeup Must Haves – 2018
June 22, 2018
Although we love the idea of going all natural this summer, sometimes it’s hard to resists throwing a little bit of makeup on, even before heading out for a day at the beach. While the most important part of your summer makeup routine has to be your sunscreen, there are a few other great waterproof and water resistant products out there that thrive in the hot summer sun ☀
- Back to Basics….Sunscreen is ALWAYS step 1. Of course, every skin type is unique, so here are a few different options for a variety of skin types:
La Roche Pose ($19)
- If you are looking for more coverage or a dewy glow, the best way to achieve this is by wearing a face product with SPF built in.
It Cosmetics CC Cream with SPF 50 ($38)
- All About the Eyes: Try the Makeup Forever Aqua XL Color Paint ($25). A light eye shadow color could even be used as a cheek highlight to achieve a glowy summer look.
- Lips and Cheeks: To get the best of both, in just one product, use the Milk Lip and Cheek stain.
- Glossier Cloud Paint Cream Blush ($18) is another great option to keep in your purse or beach bag. It is super buildable and easy to apply!
- To achieve a bronzed look, without exposing your skin to the sun, try the Rimmel Natural Bronzer! This bronzer is waterproof and costs between $4-$6.